Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Crave...

Crave, does anyone have it?

The crave to have something, longing to have it, thinking about it day and night (maybe to much there…), whenever someone talks about the thing that you have been eyeing or fascinate on, or walked passed a display store, flipped through a magazine, saw from the net, you will say something like “Aww, wish I could have that…”, “That’s my target”, “Do you know what this thing can do?”, etc.

This would lead to the person trying to know the product inside out so well and maybe little drools dripping out from the mouth with sparks flashing in the eyes. (I guess you can imagine this sort of imagery whenever you watch anime, they are famous with that sort of expression).

But once you get your hands on it, the excitement dissipates, the climax has reached to the fullest and everything burst out, and then, what’s next?

Crave might eventually becomes a query, “Hmm, do I really need this”, “Should I waste my money on this”, “Hmm, nothing special”.

And from the query, it might lead to regrets, maybe misery.

The extent we want to get things, but only in the end to regret. How many of us felt this way?

No comments: