Monday, July 14, 2008

The Change of the Blog name....

Of late, I have never kept up with the title, hence I decided to change, from the constant to a not-so constant ramblings. As work is one of the main key factor that is making me not think for what I should be writing, I rather change it to not-so. But I will try to keep up to the writings that some of my friends who visited and waited for something to be written.

The shortest topic of this blog. But will tend to have something after this topic. I should be having something to write during my compulsory '5 days' block leave.

Till then...another coming up soon...this week, I hope. :P

4 comments:

Swan.T said...

Hey~! Congrats on getting your P license!! Good for you! =D See, told you I'm the ultimate procrastinator, still haven't taken my test yet. =S Soon soon. Congrats again!

smallkucing said...

all work and no play makes.....

Chris said...

LOL....yeah, I've gotta finish as soon as possible... if not, I won't be able to look further for my career advancement.

Thanks for the wishes.

Chris said...

all work and no play makes.... this rambler a not so happy person anymore! sigh...