Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A new day...?? Pastures greener?

I have officially stepped out of the company that I complained about and got myself a new job within 2 months of the old company. It is true that new job means new challenges, and new pay, but then, it is not necessarily a greener pasture. I've came to a company that is better in a way than the last company, but there is something that made myself well reserved that this company, though is good, but the system or even the people (some of them) that I am a bit reserved. Their thinking or even their mentality is somewhat similar to the one I left. Sigh.

What a way to start a chapter in my life, when there are smudges from the last page of the last chapter stained on the new page. Though the new job I have has better challenges and even better for my career path, it has come to a point that I wonder, will I be able to hold on to this company?

6 comments:

Samantha Fong said...

Hi Chris,

Its the journey that counts, not the destination.

Have confidence. Thats already half the battle won : )

Chris said...

Well, this journey seems to be a bit rocky, though bareable, but it has its perks here and there though.

Mervin Lee said...

Hi Sailo,

You're so Virgo... virgos hate change. They always like to stick to routine... Well, just take it easy.. go with the flow. The most important thing in learning how to be more focus is not to let these changes affect you emotionally. Change is inevitable. Go along with it, It would be bumpy or smooth. But, you're going somewhere and that's the essence of this discovery...

Love,
TaiLo

Chris said...

Well, Virgoans will always be Virgoans, Que Sera Sera. :P

Anonymous said...

hey chris

what are the smudges on the last page of your last job that are staining your new job?

Chris said...

well,

to whom you are, (pls leave a name next time ;) )

its all about the environment and the culture that each organization has, though the people are different, somehow, they act a little like my last job. so it does bring some comfort to know how to handle the things and a discomfort that you'd think you could run away from the bad practices that some company have.